Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anybody but Treestand living in sunny Florida getting a white Christmas?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
    I'm about 212 miles NNE of Country Road. The only white I've seen are the tails of deer running away as I moved through the woods this past weekend. It will be cool here today on Christmas morn but with no snow.

EDIT: My favorite WMA has implemented new rules with buck only hunts and a minimum of three points on at least one side. Otherwise, I would have already had three antlerless deer in the freezer. The last two were archery distance away and had no clue I was there. But, I had to let them go. Yesterday morning I carried an AR in .300 Blackout... still haven't used that rifle on game.
    I'm just south of Birmingham so NW GA is still a couple of hours away. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
      A week ago here in Michigan, we had 5-6 inches of a beautiful white carpet. It looked like a white Christmas for sure ! Then 3 days of just under 40 degrees took care of that. We are forecast for up to 2 inches tonight, so there may be yet a outside chance of waking up tomorrow morning with whiteness. The little kid that still lives within me is looking forward to it. Am truely wishing all you guys and your families a very joyess and happy Holiday Season !

Since my report of 1 hour ago, the forecast has been adjusted to 3-6 inches by Christmas morning. There could be some real problems for travelers if this happens ! Temps starting next week are highs of 13, 14 and 16, so the snow will be around for a few days at least !
      It is now Christmas morning, not a cloud in the sky, beautiful sunshine, about 18 degrees and some 5” of new snow. Just finished snow plowing the driveway, now again nice and snug in the house. If any of you guys are shoveling snow, take it damn easy and go slow !

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget