Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anybody but Treestand living in sunny Florida getting a white Christmas?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anybody but Treestand living in sunny Florida getting a white Christmas?

I see it's snowing on southern Iowa live deer cam. Three crows are shown eating corn in the snow.
    Check out the nice snow on the ground in Southern Iowa Live deer cam shown in the link below. ??

https://hdontap.com/index.php/video/stream/crush-deer-cam?utm_source=spotim&utm_medium=spotim_recirculat ion&spotim_referrer=recirculation&spot_im_comment_ id=sp_uSYKTlWH_333_c_Nz19U3

Merry Christmas Everybody. ??

A week ago here in Michigan, we had 5-6 inches of a beautiful white carpet. It looked like a white Christmas for sure ! Then 3 days of just under 40 degrees took care of that. We are forecast for up to 2 inches tonight, so there may be yet a outside chance of waking up tomorrow morning with whiteness. The little kid that still lives within me is looking forward to it. Am truely wishing all you guys and your families a very joyess and happy Holiday Season !

Since my report of 1 hour ago, the forecast has been adjusted to 3-6 inches by Christmas morning. There could be some real problems for travelers if this happens ! Temps starting next week are highs of 13, 14 and 16, so the snow will be around for a few days at least !

Comment

Thanks Big>G Me & Toni are looking for a Cold Christmas, White if should happen, but people here in Fl, all have rain tires not snow tires & all weather tires don't work well in Rain??

Comment

Tree, you can always make snow like the ski lodges. LOL
        I think children enjoy a white Christmas more than the adults
        The bad thing about snow is you need get outside to remove it from your walkway and driveway.
        Attached Files

Comment

Merry Christmas !

Gary, what is the PA Elk camera doing ?

Comment

We're supposed to get a fair snowfall tonight, then snow on and off tomorrow with some pretty high winds. I can't complain; there are towns farther north up in the Adirondacks and on Tug Hill Plateau that have five or six feet piled up already. Merry Christmas, everyone!

Comment

We were under the southern edge of same system that got Iowa, wound up with about an inch and a half of powder. We're probably not going to break freezing today, so I'd say a white Christmas is in the forecast.

Comment

South of Louisville K.y getting a few snow squalls but not much sticking,another two weeks before this bird heads south. Merry Christmas to you and your families,Safe Travels

Comment

I can go about a mile and half south of my house and be on the white sand beach here in SW AL, but that's as close to a white Christmas as I will get.

Comment

I'm about 212 miles NNE of Country Road. The only white I've seen are the tails of deer running away as I moved through the woods this past weekend. It will be cool here today on Christmas morn but with no snow.

EDIT: My favorite WMA has implemented new rules with buck only hunts and a minimum of three points on at least one side. Otherwise, I would have already had three antlerless deer in the freezer. The last two were archery distance away and had no clue I was there. But, I had to let them go. Yesterday morning I carried an AR in .300 Blackout... still haven't used that rifle on game.

Comment

Originally posted by 6phunter View Post
                      South of Louisville K.y getting a few snow squalls but not much sticking,another two weeks before this bird heads south. Merry Christmas to you and your families,Safe Travels
                      Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                        A week ago here in Michigan, we had 5-6 inches of a beautiful white carpet. It looked like a white Christmas for sure ! Then 3 days of just under 40 degrees took care of that. We are forecast for up to 2 inches tonight, so there may be yet a outside chance of waking up tomorrow morning with whiteness. The little kid that still lives within me is looking forward to it. Am truely wishing all you guys and your families a very joyess and happy Holiday Season !

Since my report of 1 hour ago, the forecast has been adjusted to 3-6 inches by Christmas morning. There could be some real problems for travelers if this happens ! Temps starting next week are highs of 13, 14 and 16, so the snow will be around for a few days at least !
                        Thanks Richard. Merry Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by MattM37 View Post
                          We're supposed to get a fair snowfall tonight, then snow on and off tomorrow with some pretty high winds. I can't complain; there are towns farther north up in the Adirondacks and on Tug Hill Plateau that have five or six feet piled up already. Merry Christmas, everyone!
                          Merry Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                            Merry Christmas !

Gary, what is the PA Elk camera doing ?
                            The PA Commission shuts elk cam down in November.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
                              I'm about 212 miles NNE of Country Road. The only white I've seen are the tails of deer running away as I moved through the woods this past weekend. It will be cool here today on Christmas morn but with no snow.

EDIT: My favorite WMA has implemented new rules with buck only hunts and a minimum of three points on at least one side. Otherwise, I would have already had three antlerless deer in the freezer. The last two were archery distance away and had no clue I was there. But, I had to let them go. Yesterday morning I carried an AR in .300 Blackout... still haven't used that rifle on game.
                              Pig Hunter, it Sounds like your close to my brother in northwest Georgia near the Bama border.
                              Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget