Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone else ready for fall and some cooler temps? Where I am it has been between 103 and 110 for over three weeks now. At nig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone else ready for fall and some cooler temps? Where I am it has been between 103 and 110 for over three weeks now. At nig

Is anyone else ready for fall and some cooler temps? Where I am it has been between 103 and 110 for over three weeks now. At night it has been in the low to mid eighties. Almost too hot to go night fishing, although I go anyway.

I am lucky and where I live it is only pushing 90 but I want the snow. Sweatshirt and jeans is my prefered weather.

Comment

I'm in Iraq. It's so hot over here that my earwax has melted. Luckily, I will be done with this place and will be on leave for hunting season in Idaho. I plan to hit the high country and pray for snow and ice!

Comment

I'm ready for cooler weather. It has been 97 - 99 for the last 10 days.

Comment

Hang in their Land Cruiser and be safe!

Comment

Stay safe Land_Cruiser, there are some animals with your name on them.

Comment

The summer weather has moderated some from the extreme heat earlier and is only getting into the low nineties and high eighties right now. I'm ready for some temperatures that will let me burn some of the firewood that I cut early last spring---it's well seasoned by now.

Comment

land_cruiser_73, my brother was over in Kuwait during Desert Storm, he said he never felt heat like they had over there. Stay safe.

Comment

land_cruiser_73 makes all of us sound like wusses. When my son was fighting in the suni triangle he told me about temps approaching 130. Plus those guys have to wear all that battle gear. A hat tipping salute and appreciation to those who serve.
                  Have a good hunt upon your safe return sir.
                  Best regards,
                  charlie
                  P.S. In honor of land_cruiser_73 I am going scouting this afternoon in the 97 degree heat, humidity and bugs.

Comment

Best regards to land-cruiser73 and to all of your compatriots over there in the sand box. God bless you. Stay safe.

Comment

Its in the 90s here but really humid, I'm ready for fall too. land cruiser 73 get back home for hunting season, and thank you for protecting our freedom.

Comment

Mesarich,
                        Sounds like you must be here in Oklahoma. I definitly am ready for cooler weather. LandCruiser my hat is off to ya. Thanks for your service. Stay safe.

Comment

Flatbed, proud to say I am in Oklahoma, not so proud of the heat.

Comment

Thank you all for the good wishes. It is people like you that make me proud to serve my country!

Comment

We just had high 90s for two weeks.n the highest dew point in the world for a week. Now that's in the NE of the USA. Just in the 70s now

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Outdoor Life archives
                                by Scott123
                                Has anyone missed reading Outdoor Life cover to cover archives? I get the run around on the phone about it may come back. Anyone else read it besides...
                                Yesterday, 11:23 PM
                              • Blade Stain
                                by jhjimbo
                                Anybody have tips for getting stains off knife blades. I have a nice, K-Bar I would like to clean up and a 3" Western. All different kinds of stains,...
                                Yesterday, 11:40 AM
                              • Home Defense
                                by jhjimbo
                                If you are using your bird gun for double duty of house defense remember to remove the plug. Might as well have full magazine capacity. Also, I have...
                                10-20-2020, 02:15 PM
                              • Pay it forward
                                by fitch270
                                I'm not sure how much interest this will generate but I figured I'd give it a shot and see how it goes. As a way of saying thanks for the help and entertainment...
                                10-18-2020, 01:34 PM
                              • Reloading Gear Order
                                by fitch270
                                I have a bunch of stuff in a cart at Midway and wanted to check with you guys before I place the order. A few things on the cheap side I want to make...
                                10-17-2020, 08:31 AM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X