Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will be fishing the south Llano river in Texas the end of the month. I will be staying at the state park. I will be fishing wi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• normanmx
    replied
    Originally posted by Big O View Post
    For the bass- Early,Late,and at night, use top-water baits.Crayfish/Crawdads will work well during the day.
    As for the "bream"- Nightcrawlers, crickets are your best bet.
    Good luck and good fishing.
    My brother Joe and I fished the Llano river last weekend using light tackle. We fished from castell to the 103 crossing had a blast, fishing was awesome we hooked up on bass, Rio grand perch ,Blue gill , sun perch and brim. Randy hooked us with a shuttle and few fishing tips Thanks Randy

Leave a comment:

• CastellGeneralStore
    replied
    If you are in the area...Castell, Texas...Ranch Road 152, which is 18 miles East of Mason and 18 miles West of Llano, on the Llano River...come to the Castell General Store. We have a local that ties flies and you need to at least get a Llano Bug to fish with on the Llano River. You'll love the old store...1/2 pound burgers on Thursday and Friday and $8/lb BBQ on Saturday. Beer, Bait, and Ammo!!! You know the song!
    Come see us!!! Randy and Karen

Leave a comment:

• bassboy
    replied
    thank u

Leave a comment:

• Big O
    replied
    For the bass- Early,Late,and at night, use top-water baits.Crayfish/Crawdads will work well during the day.
    As for the "bream"- Nightcrawlers, crickets are your best bet.
    Good luck and good fishing.

Leave a comment:

• I will be fishing the south Llano river in Texas the end of the month. I will be staying at the state park. I will be fishing wi

I will be fishing the south Llano river in Texas the end of the month. I will be staying at the state park. I will be fishing with ultralight spinning and fly fishing gear. My target species will be large and small mouth bass,Guadalupe bass,Rio grandee perch,sun perch,and blue gills. Any info u could provide on gear,lures,and how to fish the river will be very nice. THANK U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Son of a Fitch; goin' mobile
    by fitch270
    Kid got his drivers license today, only points off were for not actually turning to look behind him when he pulled out from parallel parking. I told him...
    Yesterday, 08:27 PM
  • Unusual Sound
    by jhjimbo
    At camp in S. Ohio I was almost asleep and I heard the strangest howl-screech, bark that I have ever heard. Raised the hair on my neck. About 30min later...
    Yesterday, 02:17 PM
  • bedding on new rifle
    by Amflyer
    Finally painted some release and on the action and blocked the undercuts with clay. Was out of the commercial release, a vinyl paint on solution by Brownells,...
    Yesterday, 12:22 AM
  • Pictures blocked when logged out?
    by fitch270
    Can't quite figure this one out since it doesn't happen on F&S, if I'm not logged in posted pictures aren't showing up. Doubt its just me.
    09-24-2020, 08:57 PM
  • Son of a Fitch: turkey taxidermy
    by fitch270

The kid put this together with his solo bird from this spring. He split a slice of maple for the mounting board, dried the...
    09-23-2020, 07:43 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X