Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here keep a log book of the fish they catch? And if so what information do you keep in it? I like to have the fish spec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here keep a log book of the fish they catch? And if so what information do you keep in it? I like to have the fish spec

Anyone here keep a log book of the fish they catch? And if so what information do you keep in it? I like to have the fish specs, bait/lure used, day, and weather.

Length and weight of fish, species, bait/lure, weather, overcast-sunny etc. water conditions and clarity of water, aproximate depth

Comment

Yes, I do the same thing for hunting.

Comment

Barometric pressure, especially record if it is rising or falling, and moon phase are important for large predatory fish. Four days before or after a full or new moon with falling pressure have proven to be very productive for us. www.letsgofishin.us

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Cabela’s / Bass Pro promo
          by fitch270
          This came in the mail a few days ago, at first I wasn’t surprised by it as we haven’t purchased much of anything since the merger. We also canceled...
          Yesterday, 08:03 PM
        • Top three. (3)
          by FirstBubba
          We all have our favorites.

First favorite!
          What is your favorite species of fish to eat?
          1. my favorite is Pacific cod. clean,...
          07-25-2021, 09:36 PM
        • Not a crappy crappie dinner
          by fitch270
          The plan was to have a fish fry while camping this weekend even if it meant stooping to smallish bluegills and perch. The goal was for the Kid and I to...
          07-25-2021, 01:36 PM
        • Right now
          by fitch270
          07-24-2021, 10:45 PM
        • Adjusting my O/U fit
          by dewman
          Dove season will be here before you know it. I know last year the early Teal season(September) was a one and done for me but I have a new shotgun, son...
          07-24-2021, 08:10 AM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X