Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is the drought effecting your fishing? It has been a little tough here in WI.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is the drought effecting your fishing? It has been a little tough here in WI.

How is the drought effecting your fishing? It has been a little tough here in WI.

same here in mn only cathching sunnies and my bro caught one smallmouth bass.

Comment

It's tough here in central IA. Water is way down, full of algae, and warm. Any bites after 8 AM are few and far between.

Comment

It's been so stinkin' hot that, to be honest, I haven't even ventured out lately. So I guess you could say that it has negatively effected the fishing for me.

Comment

I feel for you guys. Thankfully, we've had a relatively mild summer here in SE AL, with clouds and rain, but in previous years, we've been right where you are with conditions listed as 'drought' and 'exceptional drought'. Hope the midwest makes it through without irreparable damage. Better days ahead.

Comment

lets just say hopfully the crops survive well. farmers have lost most of the crops from the weather here not just the drought but also the hail storm and crazy floods here in mn but if you guys think thats bad you should see what happend up north in Duluth.

Comment

I have more to worry about than fishing. Like Blake said, everything is struggling to survive.

Comment

Blake, I was about 15 miles east of Bemidji when that storm hit the week of July 4th. I think it was on Monday. There was a lot of damage where we were with big pine trees down all over. We were without power and water for 22 hours and it was hor and muggy. Did you get damage from that one?

Comment

Not to bad hear in Nebraska the fishing has been gooog

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Firing squad.
                    by 99explorer
                    A man is shot by 12 members of a firing squad, and the squad officer administers the coup de grace with a bullet to the head.
                    This final shot does...
                    Today, 09:07 PM
                  • Lost in the woods.
                    by 99explorer
                    You are lost in the woods and come to a fork in the road.
                    One path leads to civilization and the other will get you lost forever.
                    Two Indians...
                    Today, 01:24 PM
                  • Books on a shelf.
                    by 99explorer
                    There are several books on a bookshelf.
                    If one book is fourth from the left and sixth from the right, how many books are on the shelf?
                    Yesterday, 02:19 PM
                  • Mental arithmetic.
                    by 99explorer
                    A bat and a ball cost $1.10.
                    The bat costs one dollar more than the ball.
                    How much does the ball cost?
                    Yesterday, 11:57 AM
                  • The new king.
                    by 99explorer
                    The queen has twins by C-section, so it is impossible to tell who would have been born first and would become the next king.
                    Now the twins are adults...
                    08-20-2019, 04:27 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X