Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I moved from Nevada to north/central California two years ago. I've met many good people..... nice people.... but not MY kind of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huntn4Bigft
    replied
    You are totally right about that Defense and I have no problem doing most things alone. Its just much more fun to NOT be alone. Its sooooo much better to whisper" dude!!... check out that there three toed, yellow bellie sap sucker nest, I've never seen one with an entrance on the south side before!" than it to just look at it and walk on by. The replays, discussions, tall tales and leg pulling after a good day outdoors is just priceless.
    Thanks for the ideas Piney I'll give that a shot.

Leave a comment:

• defense
    replied
    To me, the hunting buddy thing is tricky. After years of trial and error, I have realized that I am just an independent type person. And you know what??
    Hunting alone isn't all that bad. You have the freedom to go about it any way you like, stay out as long as YOU can, hit and miss YOUR birds etc.... being a loner aint bad at all, learn to embrace it.

Leave a comment:

• pineywoods
    replied
    Try joining the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation and the National Wild Turkey Foundation. Good folks.

Leave a comment:

• I moved from Nevada to north/central California two years ago. I've met many good people..... nice people.... but not MY kind of

I moved from Nevada to north/central California two years ago. I've met many good people..... nice people.... but not MY kind of people. You know the type I mean, the kind to hunt, hike, fish and camp with. REAL friends. I would like to hear some ideas on how to meet other like minded people. I have worked all the standard methods so give me some "outside-the-box" ideas. Keep in mind that I am the type that cant get far enough away from pavement and civilization no matter how far out I am.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget