Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best way to catch a five pound bass? What bait/lure should I use? How should I fish it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bull Elk
    replied
    Carefully!

Leave a comment:

• Dcast
    replied
    Lucas there is no single bait that will help you target certain size fish except large bait. The true key to catching large fish is time and patience. Of course the body of water has to hold large fish also and maybe more important than the first two I mentioned. So just keep on fishing and enjoying it and eventually your 5 #er will bite.

Leave a comment:

• What is the best way to catch a five pound bass? What bait/lure should I use? How should I fish it?

What is the best way to catch a five pound bass? What bait/lure should I use? How should I fish it?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget