Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Dihydrogen Monoxide be banned?

Should Dihydrogen Monoxide be banned?

Ha a science joke! Would make fishing easier though... they'd be much easier to spot

Comment

After thinking more about it, I think that it should only be banned in Washington DC, New York, and Chicago.

My reasoning is as follows...

NYC, DC, and Chicago all have gun bans (yes DC still might as well have a gun ban... their new regulations more or less amount to that) and essentially cite as their reasoning that guns are dangerous

Dihydrogen Monoxide kills more people yearly than guns, and can thus be considered "more dangerous"

Thus, if guns are banned, Dihydrogen Monoxide must also be banned...

The sad thing is, I bet the liberals would be dumb enough to pass such a law without even realizing what it was they were banning.

God Bless America... we need it...

Comment

LMAO! Nice one Old Salts

Oh yeah
        Why yes we should!!!

:P

Comment

Oh, Old Salts, you clever fellow, you.

Comment

On TV the other day, a fella walked around in public with a petition to ban Dihydrogen Monoxide and it's surprising how many people bought off on it and signed it!

Comment

Hey folks, check back later and I'll cut and paste what another person said, it's a riot!

Comment

I must be slow today--HHO? Huh? Mrs. Seadog (the chemistry teacher) would LHAO at me if I told her I didn't get that right away! Doh!

Comment

People will sign ANYTHING that sounds remotely dangerous. To quote Chandler, God Bless America, we REALLY need it.

Comment

howya doin clay? whasswup? like the new moniker.

Comment

HaHaHa!! I was wondering who was going to say that pineywoods!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Outdoor Life archives
                        by Scott123
                        Has anyone missed reading Outdoor Life cover to cover archives? I get the run around on the phone about it may come back. Anyone else read it besides...
                        Yesterday, 11:23 PM
                      • Blade Stain
                        by jhjimbo
                        Anybody have tips for getting stains off knife blades. I have a nice, K-Bar I would like to clean up and a 3" Western. All different kinds of stains,...
                        Yesterday, 11:40 AM
                      • Home Defense
                        by jhjimbo
                        If you are using your bird gun for double duty of house defense remember to remove the plug. Might as well have full magazine capacity. Also, I have...
                        10-20-2020, 02:15 PM
                      • Pay it forward
                        by fitch270
                        I'm not sure how much interest this will generate but I figured I'd give it a shot and see how it goes. As a way of saying thanks for the help and entertainment...
                        10-18-2020, 01:34 PM
                      • Reloading Gear Order
                        by fitch270
                        I have a bunch of stuff in a cart at Midway and wanted to check with you guys before I place the order. A few things on the cheap side I want to make...
                        10-17-2020, 08:31 AM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X