Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most you have spent for a fresh water fishing lure (not a collectable) ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcarlin View Post
    An old fishing buddy went on a kick where he'd only fish for musky. Ever. So I got on that bandwagon for a year and bought a few dedicated lures. I don't think I ever topped $20 on that, but I have a couple that'd get close.
    Otherwise.. I like soft plastics, they're cheap by the bag and they work. Though I do have some spinners, roostertails, and rapalas were my favorite for a long time too. Should go back to those. They worked.
    I have a spot in a Lake that I do well for Muskie with a worm harness and a big fat nightcrawler. I troll medium speed by the edge of a weed bed and they charge out to hit the worm. These are Tiger Muskies and are around 32" + so I put them back. Real thrill to catch one.

Comment

25 bucks I do Muskie fishing and there not cheap including custom made ones.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget