Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any body fished yet? Going to some farm ponds tommorow,some good bass have been caught in them previously?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solitario Lupo
    replied
    I haven't been out yet but the fishing I hear has been good. Still planning my Muskie trip.

Leave a comment:

• 6phunter
    replied
    No fish today,we had to cancel,good news is they are still there

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by MattM37 View Post
    I typically don't fish until the April 1st trout-season opener, though I've been thinking about doing some crappie fishing when open water starts showing up. We have a couple of decent-sized ponds not far from town, back in a patch of state forest. It's been warm lately, for February anyway, but the ice got pretty thick this year, so I don't know how soon that'll be, especially if we get that one last blast of winter that often comes along just when we start thinking it's over.
    I used to camp out at S, end of Canandaigua Lake at Catherine Creek for April 1. Nice rainbows there.

Leave a comment:

• MattM37
    replied
    I typically don't fish until the April 1st trout-season opener, though I've been thinking about doing some crappie fishing when open water starts showing up. We have a couple of decent-sized ponds not far from town, back in a patch of state forest. It's been warm lately, for February anyway, but the ice got pretty thick this year, so I don't know how soon that'll be, especially if we get that one last blast of winter that often comes along just when we start thinking it's over.

Leave a comment:

• country road
    replied
    I did well a week ago with speckled trout in the surf, but then the fresh, muddy water from that drought buster storm came down the rivers into the Gulf and shut down nearly all inshore salt water fishing. It will be some time before it clears.

Leave a comment:

• PigHunter
    replied
    I haven't fished yet because of the weather and it's still small game season. However, the plan is to do more fishing during 2018. Let us know how it goes today.

Leave a comment:

• Any body fished yet? Going to some farm ponds tommorow,some good bass have been caught in them previously?

First trip out

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X