Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

have you had days when you catch to many big bass and had to give it up ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have you had days when you catch to many big bass and had to give it up ?

have you had days when you catch to many big bass and had to give it up ?

Not bass specifically, but other species like trout and panfish.. I've definitely had days and situations where I just ran out of heart to hook another fish.

Comment

Nope! When the bass are hitting like that the only thing that will get me away from the water is having to be somewhere else or running out of light! Like jcarlin said, the panfish and trout will test you though when they are biting. There was a day where we caught crappie until our arms fell off and the only thing that stopped us was the fact that they weren't getting bigger and 4 guys has a limit of 30 fish to clean! Probably caught close to 250 crappie that day between the four of us. If it wasn't for all 4 of us having classes the next day we would've been using our phone lights to catch them all night.

Comment

Hahahahahaha. Oho, ho ho ho ho. Wheeeeeeeee! That was fun. Let's do it again.

Comment

No. The only thing that makes me want to stop fishing when the bite is on is having more fish to clean than I can handle.

Comment

Originally posted by huntfishtrap View Post
            No. The only thing that makes me want to stop fishing when the bite is on is having more fish to clean than I can handle.
            When it comes to catching fish that taste good and have no bag limit, such as gulf whiting, there should be something like orgasm at a certain point so we know when to stop. I always want to catch one more.

Comment

Congrats, piney. You may be the first person in history to compare fishing to sex. LOL

Comment

At my age---let's just say I'm an avid fisherman, an activity in which I can participate as enthusiastically and frequently as I want.

Comment

Orgasm means you have to stop? Huh! Guess I'm not getting so old after all.

Comment

Oh, sure. And this one time, during turkey season, I had to just get the hell out of the woods 'cause I couldn't stand the sound of all the gobbles.

Comment

Originally posted by Okwaho View Post
                      Oh, sure. And this one time, during turkey season, I had to just get the hell out of the woods 'cause I couldn't stand the sound of all the gobbles.
                      I know, right? That happens to me ALL the time! Really annoying.

Comment

I don't ever have an orgasm while fishing any more, but sometimes when I hook up a smoker king, my nipples get hard.

Comment

No, but I have had days where I got tired of looking at 4 postings instead of
                          the required single one !!

Comment

Yes, there's been those days where I tired of it and decided to go home.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
                              Yes, there's been those days where I tired of it and decided to go home.
                              On the Cahaba River

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Record Baseball Contract
                                99explorer
                                Infielder Manny Machado just signed a ten-year $300 million contract with the San Diego Padres.
                                I don't know how much he would have left after taxes,...
                                Today, 02:16 PM
                              • Fatalities Outdoors
                                MattM37
                                So far this season, snowmobiling and ice-fishing each have resulted in more fatalities in New York State than hunting did during the previous deer and...
                                02-14-2019, 07:58 PM
                              • Do boycotts work?
                                99explorer
                                Dicks' Sporting Goods decision in 2018 to ban the sales of AR-15-style rifles helped contribute to a 4.5% decline in sales in its hunting business....
                                02-11-2019, 05:15 PM
                              • New spring football league.
                                99explorer
                                What are your thoughts on the formation of this new professional football league that plays in the spring of the year?
                                It is called the Alliance...
                                02-10-2019, 02:33 PM
                              • Gun Review - Ruger American Rimfire Compact
                                PigHunter
                                Yesterday, I finally made time to go to the range to sight in my new Ruger American Rimfire Compact in .22lr with the Dead Air 'Mask' suppressor. I've...
                                02-09-2019, 11:27 AM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X